Low-Temp Heat-Insulated Pipeline with High-Vacuum & Multi-Layer
Low-Temp Heat-insulated Pipeline with High-Vacuum & Multi-Layer,
Recently Super-low temp liquid(LNG,LO2,LN2,LAr,LH2,LHe etc) is widely applied on many industrial fields, the traditional pipeline insulation way (perlite, rock wool, polyurethane...)lead to huge economy loss cause of its big cold-loss & higher vaporization,it is no longer popular now, BYSL new tech pipeline solve above series problem, strictly control quality, make sure 100% qualified equipment.
BYSL designed Low-Temp Heat-insulated Pipe with High-Vacuum & Multi-Layer, has following advantage:
* Inner pipeline with High-Vacuum & Multi-Layer type, make very tiny convection, even we can ignore it;
* Smaller thermal conductivity materials(smaller 100 times than polyurethane );
* Low-temp insulating tubes is connected by supporting plug-in flange style, good sealing performance, No sweat & frosting in flange area, make metals much small thermal conductivity.
* Tubes is made by segment, easy-assemble & maintenance.
* Nice outside profile.
* Reasonable design for whole pipeline equipment, strict control of parts material, advanced process artwork, lead to longer using life.
* Smaller heating leakage ≥10 times than traditional type.
* According to request, BYSL can add following pipeline parts: Vacuum stop valve, low temp liquid stop-check valve, lash-up lock valve, filter device & safety relief system etc.
|Spec & Key Parameter|
|Outside the tube(mm)OD||Φ76||Φ76||Φ89||Φ108||Φ108||Φ114||Φ133||Φ159||Φ168||Φ219||Φ219||Φ273||Φ325|
|Pressure of workWorking||≤20MPa(as requirment)upon request|
|vaccum Pa·m3/s||Vacuum Interlayer leakage speed ≤1X10-10|
|Pa·m3/s||Vacuum Interlayer leaking relief speed ≤1X10-8Pa·m3/s|
|Pa||Vacuum Degree of Sealing Cap ≤5X10-2Pa|
|Pa||Vacuum Degree Under Liquid N2 ≤5X10-3Pa|
|Environment Temp -40ºC~60ºC|
|Starting Pressure of Safety Device 0.6MPa|
|Design Standard||Q/NQS007-2010Low-temperature adiabatic pipe|
According to Industrial Standard & Q/NQS007-2010 (Low-Temp Heat-insulated Pipe)